Our people, our culture and our unwavering focus on leading safety behaviours drives our strong safety performance.
We are committed to achieving ZERO INCIDENTS across all of our operations.
We will do this through:
- Active involvement in the management and planning of Occupational Health and Safety plans and procedures.
- Personal participation in observing and recommending changes in the workplace to reduce exposure to any risks and hazards.
- Driving safety behaviors through setting and monitoring of key safety leading indicators.
- Communicating our expectations to our staff of their responsibility for their actions, to report unsafe acts and working conditions, and behave in a manner that reflects safe work practices and standards.
- Complying, with all relevant health and safety legislation.
- Establishing effective and robust occupational health and safety procedures.
- Providing effective and meaningful information, instruction, training and equipment required to facilitate a safe place of work through safe systems of work.
- Establishing and communicating specific OHS roles and responsibilities throughout all levels of the Company.
- Implementing effective risk management processes across all Tempo Services activities.